We have a 12 line mixer And usually its configured like this:
1. A CD-player of conventional kind (stereo)
2. Our ”light and sound computer” and it’s CD/DVD player (stereo)
3. A mini tele connection to the mixer, for Phones and computers (stereo)
4. A password protected wifi connection to the mixer using Apples Air play. (for anything appleish) (stereo)
5. two handheld uhf microphones (sender and receiver) 2 mono lines.
6. two micro uhf microphones. (sender and receiver) 2 mono lines.
In all thats 12 lines of sound. If you have other instruments and soundsources then let´s play with them 🙂